Our Eco Bath London Reflexology Foot Roller is designed to pinpoint pressure to targeted zones of your feet. Our reflexology foot roller is made using sustainably sourced cherry wood, ensuring it is kind to both our feet and the environment.
- Made with sustainably sourced cherry wood
- Designed to target influential zones in your feet
- Portable enough to use while travelling, at work, or while watching TV. Take it wherever you go!
- Eco-friendly alternative to plastic foot rollers
- Ideal for WORK FROM HOME People
Reflexology Health Benefits:
- Relieve PLANTAR FASCIITIS symptoms immediately
- Improve blood circulation & overall health
- Helps to alleviate pain and release stress
- Varying nubs allow for desired intensity
- Perfect reflexology tool which means that it's designed to specifically relieve aches and pains in your feet to get you up and moving in no time!
-- -- --
View this post on Instagram
You don't have to walk far to get a foot massage, actually, you just need to down and relax! All you have to do is roll your bare feet on Eco Bath London Foot Roller, the reflexology will do the rest! During a stressful Zoom call, why not bring your level of anxiety down and get your mind back on track? No one will know! 💁🏻♀️ . . . #ecobathlondon #ecofriendlyproducts #footmassage #massage #spa #bodymassage #massagetherapy #bodyscrub #footspa #feet #thaimassage #reflexology #relax #bodytreatment #toes #pedicure #aromatherapy #footfetishnation #spamelayu #healing #energyspray #bioenergy #swedishmassage
None of our products contains any artificial or colouring either tested on animals. Our main objective and philosophy zero waste with no plastic. We have made all our packaging from recycled materials.
- Royal Mail 2nd Class 3 Days Delivery Aim £3.50
- DPD Next Day Delivery (Orders Before 3pm) £4.99
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Perfect for keeping circulation going and relaxing feet while sat in the office!
Absolutely love my foot roller, my plantar fasciatas has started to ease since using it.
It's a great foot roller lovely to do at the end of a busy day.
Fantastic for helping with your plantar fasciitis
We currently accept orders from all over the world. Eco Bath London Company will make every effort to despatch orders within two working days of receipt. We always dispatch orders by next day service (England & Wales) (2-3 day delivery service for Scotland & Northern Ireland) using DPD or TNT couriers. International customers should contact us for delivery charges as these charges vary from one country to another. Customer will receive a remainder email from the courier company as soon as the order been dispatched. Additional to that customer will receive a text message or email the expected delivery time DPD will attempt delivery and if the recipient is not at home a card will be left with written instructions asking them to contact their local depot to re-arrange delivery or to collect.
Next Working Day Delivery
• For parcel delivery in the UK before close of business the following working day
• Order by 3pm for next working day delivery
• Orders placed after 3pm will be delivered on the following next working day
• Saturday / Sunday rates applies to special weekend delivery
• FREE UK Delivery when you spend £40+
If you are not entirely happy with the products that you have chosen you may return them to us within seven days of receipt. We will be happy to offer you an exchange or, if you wish, a refund provided that the products are returned complete, in perfect condition, unused, and with the original packaging. Return of an item is at your own cost. A redelivery charge (at our standard rates) will apply to all items returned for exchange. Certain items are excluded from our returns policy for hygiene and safety reasons. These items can only be returned in accordance with your legal rights and are toiletries and beauty products if the packaging seals have been broken.
Unit 37 New Lydenburg Industrial Estate,