No bath? No problem! How to Enjoy Bath Products When You Have a Shower
You’ve had a long day. You’re tired and you just want to destress. Maybe you want to have a relaxing Epsom salt soak to relieve the stress from the day. Only, there’s a problem… you don’t have a tub. So now what? Here’s a few ways to relax (with Eco Bath London products of course) when you don’t have a bathtub.
Did you know that you can steam Epsom salts in your shower? Steaming Epsom salts is an easy way to surround yourself with soothing vapours when you can’t have a soak.
- Put a handful of your favourite Epsom salt into a small dish.
- Moisten the salt with warm water.
- Place the dish in a relatively dry spot in your shower.
- Shower as normal!
Too lazy to find a dish? You can create the same soothing steam effect by sprinkling Epsom salt in your shower. Just take extra care not to slip!
Steaming Epsom salts work best with a salt that has a strong scent. We recommend our Balance and Calming variety!
Why not treat yourself to a spa-style scrub? Use your favourite Epsom salt to make a beneficial body scrub to help exfoliate and improve blood circulation! No bathtub needed!
- In a bowl, mix your Epsom salt with coconut oil, almond oil, or your other favourite natural oil. (We recommend a ratio of 1 part salt to 3 parts oil.)
- Mix the salt and oil together to form a paste-like consistency.
- Rub the salt scrub all over your body, and remember to rinse off before you grab your towel.
- Any leftover scrub can be kept in an airtight container!
Looking for the perfect salt for your scrub? Check out our collection of Eco Bath London Epsom Salts!
Not into salt scrubs but still want all the great benefits of exfoliation? Try an all-natural loofah instead! Using a loofah is a natural and eco-friendly way to remove dead skin and encourage blood flow. Whether you use it with soap or not, make sure to rinse your loofah after use and set it out to dry.
Looking for your first loofah? Eco Bath London has natural loofahs and loofahs with detachable handles!
Wrap yourself up
Just because your shower is over doesn’t mean the relaxation has to end. Wrap yourself up in a fluffy cotton robe as you step out of the shower. Whether you scrubbed or steamed, the hypoallergenic properties of cotton will prevent any irritation of your skin. You’ll feel so pampered you might even forget you don’t have a bathtub!
Don’t have a fluffy robe yet? Click here to check out our luxurious and sustainably sourced organic cotton robes. And while you’re at it, you might want to get yourself some matching slippers!